Care Supervision Orders

A supervision order gives a local authority the legal power monitor the child’s needs while the child lives at home or somewhere else. A social worker can advise, help and befriend the child. They give help and support to the family as a whole.

Arrange a consultation
Contact information
Office locations
Secure contact form