We are currently seeking a Family Law Solicitor to join our team in Belfast. At least 3 Years PQE would be desirable, however applications are also welcomed from newly qualified solicitors.
You will be responsible for providing high-quality legal advice and representation to our clients, managing your own caseload, and working as part of a team.
As a Family Law Solicitor, you will be responsible for:
- Advising clients on their options and rights in various family law matters
- Managing your own caseload and working as part of a team to ensure the best outcomes for our clients
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, such as agreements, orders, and statements
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and changes in family law and practice
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A client-focused and compassionate approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
- A commitment to the firm’s ethos and values
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including private healthcare, company pension scheme, a supportive and friendly working environment, and opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Practice Manager, 88 Castle Street, Belfast BT1 1HE. Or email us at: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 16th February 2024
Madden & Finucane Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.