We are currently seeking a part-time Receptionist to join our reception team in Belfast.
As a Receptionist, you will be first point of contact for the firm’s clients and visitors. You will be responsible for:
- Greeting and assisting clients and visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Other administrative tasks in line with the needs of the business
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a receptionist or customer facing role
- A professional and friendly manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A commitment to confidentiality and data protection
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, company pension scheme, a supportive and friendly working environment, and opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to Practice Manager, 88 Castle Street, Belfast BT1 1HE. Or email us at: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 16th February 2024
Madden & Finucane Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.